These almshouses in Church Street were built in 1820. Seen here empty, they were to be demolished. The central arch was rebuilt as a gateway into the new development, ' Priory Court ' ( see street view ).
View from the north.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Usk, Monmouthshire - Almshouses
Copyright © 2011-2023 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved