This Calvanistic Methodist chapel was built in 1843 for the local farming community. It closed in 1949.
By the side of the A44 some 1.50 miles south-east of Llandegley. View from the east.
... Now roofless.
* Generally referred to as Cornhill, it is located at Corn Hill.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
CN-80/1/18E 161017 030221
Cornhill Methodist Chapel *, Llanfihangel-Nant-Melan, Radnorshire
Copyright © 2011-2023 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved