The main part of the structure started life as a Tithe Barn. It was converted into a church in 1836 with the addition north and south transepts. The tower was added in 1864. The church is set apart from the village.
Bronington is part of Wrexham County Borough.
View from the north-east.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Holy Trinity Church, Bronington
17 September 2010
CN-10/2/28S2 N 300818
Copyright © 2011-2023 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved