CS-79/4/15E 250916 120319
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
The Church of St Theodore was dedicated in 1858. Since the Greek population of what was then the town of Malakopea left in 1923 the building has lain empty.
Known locally as Üzümlu Kilise
Seen here is the main entrance.
Şehit Ali Güven Caddesi.
Derinkuyu - Church of St Theodore
Copyright © 2011-2023 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved