There is some uncertainty about who was responsable for this development, completed in 1871, with its courtyard and a passageway connecting İstiklal Caddesi with Meşrutiyet Caddesi.
On today's maps it is called Han Geçidi Sokağı but is generally referred to by its old name.
View to the south-east from the Meşrutiyet side.
early September 1995
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
CN-95/2/08E N 090222
Copyright © 2011-2023 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved