Llanforda Hall - Walled Garden
Llanforda Hall was one of a number of mansions near the market town of Oswestry. A house was sited here from the 16th century, with the last hall being built in the early 19th century. It was demolished in 1949.
Little remains at the site other than the large Walled Kitchen Garden and a range of external structures to its west, seen here.
View to the west from the north-west corner of the Garden.
... The gates have gone and a large section of the external structure has collapsed.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Copyright © 2011-2021 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved