Church of St John the Baptist, Llanwarne, Herefordshire
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Dating from the 13th century, with later additions, the church was abandoned in 1864 due to persistent flooding from an adjacent brook, the Gamber. The replacement, Christ Church, was built on higher ground nearby.
View from the south-east.
Digital M-17/9/06-2 021017
24 September 2017
Copyright © 2011-2021 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved