bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Digital G-14/2/05-2 141220
A number of lifeboat stations have been built at The Lizard, three at Polpeor Cove, south of the village. This building was constructed in 1885 to house the original boat from Polpeor, when a larger vessel was purchased for a new station there.
Tucked away at Church Cove, a short distance from Landewednack Church. It closed in 1899.
The Lizard - Lifeboat Station, Church Cove
2 April 2014
Copyright © 2011-2023 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved