bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Canon EOS 80D
Digital 80D/18/3/09 050518 141220
A number of lifeboat stations have been built at The Lizard. This one, with its slipway, was the third to be sited at Polpeor Cove, south of the village. Built in 1914, it replaced the building on the left, of 1885. It was in service until 1961, when a new station opened at Kilcobben Cove.
The Lizard - Lifeboat Station, Polpeor Cove
20 April 2018
Copyright © 2011-2023 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved