This Calvanistic Methodist chapel was built in 1843 ( or 1849 ? ) for the local farming community.
By the side of the A44 some 1.50 miles south-east of Llandegley. View from the east.
... Now roofless.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Corn Hill Methodist Chapel, Llanfihangel-Nant-Melan, Radnorshire *
* Now part of the Principal Area of Powys
Copyright © 2011-2018 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved