bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
The Church of St Theodore was dedicated in 1858. Since the Greek population of what was then the town of Malakopea left in 1923 the building has lain empty.
Also known locally as Üzümlu Kilise
Seen here is the main entrance.
Şehit Ali Güven Caddesi.
Derinkuyu - Church of St Theodore
Copyright © 2011-2019 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved