There is some uncertainty about who was responsable for this development, completed in 1871, with its courtyard and a passageway connecting İstiklal Caddesi with Meşrutiyet Caddesi.
On today's maps it is called Han Geçidi Sokağı but is generally referred to by its old name.
View from the Meşrutiyet side.
early September 1995
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
CN-95/2/08E N 090222
Copyright © 2011-2022 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved