Ortaköy - Muallim Naci Caddesi
bvw photos ...
Looking along Muallim Naci Caddesi towards one of the towers of the first Bosphorus Bridge ( now '15 July Martyrs Bridge' ), completed in 1973. On the right in the mid-distance is a glimpse of the bell tower of the Greek Orthodox Church of Saint Phokas, built in 1856 on the site of earlier structures.
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Copyright © 2011-2020 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved
41°02'54" N / 29°01'33.40" E