The Armenian Church of St Nicholas was established in 1626. The present building dates from 1831, being restored in 1927 and 1983.
On the right is a glimpse of the Theodosian Land Walls
View south-west along Sulukule Caddesi towards Topkapı Meydanı.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Church of St Nicholas, Topkapı < > Surp Nigoğayos Ermeni Kilisesi
late July 1989
Copyright © 2011-2023 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved