The Chapel was established by the Burnell family in the early 14th century. The building was refurbished by the Lee family in the 16th century. The interior of the Chapel was fitted out in the early 17th century. The last service was held in 1871.
Now in the care of English Heritage.
Some 1.50 miles south of Acton Burnell.
View from the south-east.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
April ? 1995
Copyright © 2011-2019 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved