The Coalport porcelain manufactory was established here in 1795 by John Rose who had been making pottery at nearby Jackfield since about 1780. Manufacturing continued until 1926 when production moved to Stafforshire.
View across the River Severn from the west.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Coalport - China Museum
22 January 1983
Copyright © 2011-2018 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved