bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
A wooden church was first recorded on this site in 627, with a stone building being completed a decade later. After various rebuilds, the cathedral seen here was constructed between about 1230 and 1472 in the Gothic architectural style.
View to the south-west from Chapter House Street.
23 August 1981
Copyright © 2011-2019 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved