Old Town Hall, Carlisle, Cumbria *
The main part of the Town Hall, facing Market Place, was completed in 1669 on the site of an earlier building. On the right is the extension of 1717, facing Scotch Street.
* Formerly in the old county of Cumberland.
CS-80/2/02E N 190617 190920
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Copyright © 2011-2021 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved