Old Town Hall, Carlisle, Cumberland *
The main part of the Town Hall, facing Market Place, was completed in 1669 on the site of an earlier building. On the right is the extension of 1717, facing Scotch Street.
bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Copyright © 2011-2018 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved
* In 1974 Cumberland merged with the adjacent county of Westmoreland to form Cumbria