bvw photos ...
Encoding - Unicode UTF 8
Digital 14/3/31-2 240320
Balwest Methodist Church, Germoe
On a bend in the road towards Ashton, below Tregonning hill, this chapel was opened in 1829 for the local tin-mining community. On the right a glimpse of the associated Sunday School building.
3 April 2014
Copyright © 2011-2021 Brian Williams - All Rights Reserved